Do you have the qualifications of a good leader as outlined below?
* Are you a born-again Christian, well grounded in the Word of God?
* Are you loyal to the church?
* Are your habits and ideals above reproach?
* Do you have a heart for ministering to boys and enjoy working with them?
* Do you have a consistent testimony in daily Christian living?
* Are you able to lead and delegate authority?
* Do you posses good judgment?
* Are you willing to accept responsibility?
* Do you command the respect of other men?
* Do you cooperate with the program of the church?
* Will you take leadership training?
* Are you 21 years of age or older? (Lieutenant commanders must be 18 or older)
Congratulations for wanting to be a Royal Ranger Commander.
Before you start your journey here are some questions to ponder.
First are you willing to accept the authority of the leadership of Glad Tidings?
Are you willing to submit to a children's worker back ground check?
Are you willing to be trained?
If so please contact us today.
VOLUNTEERING WITH THE GT BOMBERS